Mindfulness and Meditation Therapy in New Jersey
Mindfulness and Meditation Therapy is an experiential approach designed to help you connect with your inner self, enhance your personal intuition, and heal emotional blocks in your body. Mindfulness Therapy assists you in being more present in your day-to-day activities. By listening to your intuition, your emotions, and your body’s feedback, you become more capable of making decisions that are congruent with your life purpose and your desire for meaning and fulfillment. The signs our body gives us on a daily basis are keys for accessing our personal happiness. Meditation and Mindfulness Therapy help you access and read those keys.
Finding a therapist who also helps clients meditate and practice mindfulness can be difficult. Colleen is experienced with helping individuals and families access their personal happiness through meditation, get to know more about her.
What to expect from Meditation therapy:
- Experience a Mindfulness therapeutic approach that emphasizes Awareness, Courage, and Self-Acceptance.
- Enter an Interpersonal and Empathetic relationship with the therapist.
- Learn to embrace your Authenticity and improve your Emotional Well-being.
- Identify obstacles blocking your path to personal happiness and fulfillment, and remove the obstacles one-by-one.
- Work to release yourself from shame and/or self-esteem issues.
- Collaborate together with your therapist to overcome depressive thoughts, anxiety, self-destructive behaviors, and/or fears of intimacy in a relationship.